Grab Your Lunch and Attend a Webinar on a Current Legal Topic!
On Tuesday, March 26, 2020, Keane & Beane, P.C. will present their first in a series of free Zoom webinars “Re-imagining New York – Preparing to Re-Open and Consideration of Legal Issues and Best-Practice Tips“.
Members of the Firm, Jaclyn G. Goldberg, Eric L. Gordon, Judson K. Siebert, Andrew P. Tureaud and Nicholas M. Ward-Willis will review and explain the upcoming Governor’s re-open NY Plan and what can be done now to get ready, using the forms and documents required for the upstate regions opening now.
- What’s required for the mandatory Health & Safety Plan
- Consequences of an improper certification
- Labor and employment law issues
- Lease modification considerations
- Site plan and land use compliance issues
- State requirements for re-opening retail
- State requirements for reopening construction
Mark your calendars for more
Keane & Beane Brown Lunch Bag Webinars!
June 2, 2020 – Making the Most of Your PPP Loan: What is Your Plan?
June 10, 2020 – Employment Issues Relating to NY Forward Plan
June 17, 2020 – Review of Re-open NY for all Phases and Q&A of Lessons Learned
June 24, 2020 – Legal Considerations for Landlords During the COVID-19 Pandemic