Few Hudson Valley firms can match Keane & Beane’s practice area breadth. We provide complete coverage for even the most sophisticated cases.
Here is just one example of how we bring practices together – to acquire and develop a parcel of real estate.
- Our Business Transactions practice helps with the formation of appropriate business entities.
- Environmental Law conducts due diligence and assesses potential environmental impacts.
- Real Estate handles acquisition, financing and ultimate sale or lease.
- Construction Law negotiates architect and construction management agreements and counsels clients on bidding.
- Land Development & Zoning helps obtain approvals, including site plans, variances and special permits.
- Drawing on Litigation & Dispute Resolution, we address any potential legal actions.
U.S. News & World Reporthas ranked Keane & Beane as a Tier 1 law firm in the practice areas of Environmental Law and Litigation - Environmental in its annual listings of the best law firms. We are the only firm based in Westchester County to earn such a distinction for these areas of the law.