Since 1980, Keane & Beane, P.C. has loyally served private, public, and not-for-profit organizations and individuals from our home base in White Plains, NY. Our reach includes the entire Hudson Valley, but goes beyond to include Fairfield, Nassau and Suffolk counties and New York City. Why do clients choose Keane & Beane and remain with us for 30 years or more?
- Attorney Depth and Breadth – Our professionals span 12 practice areas and many are recognized authorities in their field.
- Collaborative Culture – Attorneys at our firm are known for sharing perspectives across practice areas. Drawing on a wide range of talents, we offer a multi-dimensional point-of-view rarely found in regional law firms.
- Results-Driven – Keane & Beane litigators win cases that set precedent, and our transactional and real estate lawyers have successful track records.
- Balanced Approach – We balance a desire to “win” with good judgment: we do not hesitate to advise a client not to move forward with litigation, when settling out of court may be in their best interest.
- Personalized Human Touch – Using good judgment and honest counsel, we have created long-standing client relationships. Our professionals are readily accessible and down-to-earth.
Keane & Beane services three main client groups:
- Corporations - from start-up businesses to the Fortune 100, in matters ranging from complex environmental issues, real estate transactions, protection of proprietary and intellectual property and litigation to day-to-day legal questions
- Municipal/Not-for-profit - Including counties, cities, towns, villages and school districts, as well as hospitals and other organizations
- Individuals - from complex estate and trust planning to residential real estate transactions
Few Hudson Valley firms can match the breadth of coverage provided by our firm. With offices in White Plains (close to federal and state courthouses) and Fishkill, NY, we provide the sophistication normally found in New York City firms and cost-effective representation.