Patrick J. O'SullivanPrincipal Member
Patrick O'Sullivan represents Fortune 500 Companies, municipalities, developers, small business owners and non-for-profit organizations in varied business transactions from the formation of business and corporate entities to complex commercial and residential real estate conveyance, development, leasing and financing. He has extensive experience in representing charitable organizations and not-for-profit entities. Mr. O’Sullivan also counsels clients concerning estate planning and administration, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care proxies, living wills and estate tax returns.
Mr. O'Sullivan joined Keane & Beane in 1997 with several years of experience in business transactions, estate planning and estate administration.
- State and Federal Courts of New York
- United States Tax Court
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester (Vice President/Director)
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association (Member, Trusts and Estates and Real Property Law Sections)
- Westchester County Bar Association
Mr. O’Sullivan has been a presenter for the New York State Bar Association on estate planning and elder law, as well as to local business groups on real estate and business law.
Mr. O’Sullivan is a member of the National Trust and Estate Associates of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- 1989, J.D., Fordham University School of Law
- 1985, B.S., Fordham University